News

SMF - Just Installed!

Slow but still there

Jiu · 783

Jiu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
on: March 18, 2021, 02:04:10 PM
I know any new informations has not been released in a year or so.

Development of server is still active (server is also used for one another project).
Client was updated to the latest Unity version and also switched to HDRP rendering pipeline.
Client networking is also under active (but slow) development.
I'm not graphic designer so I'm unable to do 3D stuff so game is now in more like WoW style general RPG state than "Naruto" game.

My goals are now make full server/client networking, server persistence and implement client UI for inventory, jutsus, missions and so on.
So game will not looks like Naruto game until this is done. Then I'll start to look for some designers.

pepe12345

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 02:24:24 PM
Dude.. if you're really keen about making a naruto game, you need to find someone with the skillset for it..

It seems to me like you're much more interested in web servers and the website itself than than the game it's supposed to promote

If you were part of a group (like SLO for example), you'd be the web administrator and/or developer, NOT one of the game devs.

Jiu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 09:42:53 AM
Dude.. if you're really keen about making a naruto game, you need to find someone with the skillset for it..

It seems to me like you're much more interested in web servers and the website itself than than the game it's supposed to promote

If you were part of a group (like SLO for example), you'd be the web administrator and/or developer, NOT one of the game devs.

Fortunately I'm not. I did WoW server development before. And yes it's game development. Probably you meant graphic designers not game devs cuz game devs are still devs

FrankJScott

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 09, 2022, 09:27:22 PM
In reply to the lady talking about indian stock market news tomorrow prediction, crypto market news app, crypto market crash news, gold market news today live, is the crypto market going to crash soon, bitcoin market cap vs other assets 2021, stock market news live video, stock market news right now, international share market news in hindi, stock market news today india live hindi, market news usda gov portal, live commodity market news india, copper market news today live, does news affect stock prices, bitcoin market cap dominance tradingview,  I highly suggest this markets herald for crypto market cap prediction calculator, has chinese stock market crashed, market news usda gov portal, how indian stock market will open on monday, usda market news livestock export summary, stock market news tomorrow us, share market news today livemint, nbt news in hindi up, us stock market news live stream, is the market going up today, gold market news today live, has the stock market recovered from last week, are us markets open today, will the share market open today, bitcoin market cap live chart, is good as well. See More Top Background Music Details 50ce64c